CYRENIC Video Channel

Monday, May 07, 2012

Welcome to Drummer's Sound Check!

This is the official blog of Keith Pereira the drummer for Baltimore based hard rock band CYRENIC. This blog has gone through several different iterations and many changes,  but I am glad to say that I am looking forward to making more of the site in general.  Instead of using it for the general broadcasting of my personal life - which Facebook seems to do pretty well - I think I will choose to use this blog for more specific purposes like keeping fans posted on all of the latest and greatest happenings with CYRENIC, as well as a proactive blog for other drummers and musicians.  I will be posting interesting articles related to a variety of issues affecting musicians in today's industry.

Feel free to comment on this blog as you will, but please keep your comments relevant to the topic and be respectful of other people.  Enjoy!

No comments: